<$BlogRSDURL$>

Sunday, June 26, 2005

At it again, albeit slowly 

Over the past week, I've put the tomatoes in that I got from the farmers market, and the Red Cheese peppers, plus a couple of the tomatoes that Rob's mom gave me. I put them all in big pots or in the dirt-filled trunk that I call the "Asian Soup Garden." I'm paranoid about putting anything in the ground because of the

(whew... earthquake! 4.8 and epicenter about 4 miles from me...)

Anyhoo... paranoid about putting anything in the ground, because of the random bug problems that I'm having. I'm still not sure where to put the squash that Carol gave me, but it's got to go in the ground soon.

Comments:
I have the same concerns about bugs in my garden (you don't want to hear about how I discovered a bug the lettuce I grew - while I was eating it!)

FYI, you might want to check out my web site about lavender. Great tips on growing and using it.
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?